- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Captain's Guest house
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
About this area
Located in Split, Captain's Guest house is connected to a shopping centre. Split Marina and Port of Split are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Split Riva and Bacvice Beach. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including downhill skiing, ski runs and horse riding.Visit our Split travel guide
- Croatian National Theater - 2 min walk
- Froggyland - 2 min walk
- Fish Market - 3 min walk
- Split Riva - 3 min walk
- Temple of Jupiter - 6 min walk
- Split Station - 22 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 47 min drive
About this property
Captain's Guest house
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 10.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 5.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: HRK 168 per day
- Nearby parking fee: HRK 168 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Awesome stay on board the captains ship
Our host Eva made the trip so much more memorable with his recommendations of places to eat and things to see in the area. The room itself felt like we were staying in a speakeasy (it felt very private and tucked away) I would highly recommend this place to a friend