Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Speyside are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. A top sight in the area is Turtle Beach.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Speyside
- The closest major airport is in Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.), 23 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Speyside
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve, Windward Islands and Speyside Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Batteaux Bay and Goat Island.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Blue Waters Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Turtle Beach, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Speyside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- Speyside gets about 46 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Speyside?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Speyside, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Speyside?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Speyside?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Speyside?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Speyside?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Speyside?
What is the best spa hotel in Speyside?
What's it like staying in Speyside?
What should I see while I'm in Speyside?
What's the seasonal weather in Speyside?
Speyside Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Speyside by Star Rating
- Hotels near Speyside Airports
- Accommodation near Speyside Attractions
- More accommodation types in Speyside
- Choose Your Speyside Hotel Style
- Search Speyside Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Speyside
- Hotels Near Speyside, Eastern Tobago
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends