Search Southampton Hotels, Bermuda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 5 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 5 Nov 2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Southampton, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and pristine golf courses. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Horseshoe Bay.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Southampton
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Southampton
Notable city landmarks like Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Whale Bay Fort and Battery might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Horseshoe Bay, Church Bay and East Whale Bay. Top activities include taking a ferry and golfing, while Port Royal Golf Course, Fairmont Southampton Golf Club and Rockaway Ferry are favourite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Southampton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Reefs Hotel and Club - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pompano Beach Club - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach and 3 restaurants.
- Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda Beach Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include King's Wharf in Dockyard, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre, and Elbow Beach, which is 5 mi (8 km) away.
Dressing for Southampton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Southampton gets about 1468 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Southampton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Southampton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Southampton?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Southampton?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Southampton?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Southampton?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Southampton?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Southampton?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Southampton?
Southampton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Southampton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southampton Airports
- Accommodation near Southampton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southampton
- Choose Your Southampton Hotel Style
- Search Southampton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southampton
- Hotels Near Southampton, Bermuda
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends