Get an overview of this hotel4-star Southampton hotel in Southampton City Centre, walk to WestQuay Shopping Centre
Located in Southampton City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tudor House and Garden and WestQuay Shopping Centre. Solent Sky Museum and SeaCity Museum are also within 15 minutes. Southampton Central Station is 18 minutes by foot and Southampton Woolston Station is 26 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and dry cleaning are on-site.
All 99 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business centre is on-site at this 4-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Business centre
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Signature – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Oak Bar – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a full breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.