Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Brno hotel is located in the business district, within 2 mi (3 km) of Brno Trade and Fair Centre, Spilberk Castle, and Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul. Masaryk University and Brno National Theatre are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and meeting rooms are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-out are onsite.
All 110 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Orea Hotel Voroněž II
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Orea Hotel Voroněž II is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Orea Hotel Voroněž II has a restaurant on site.
Grill Bar Gurmet (100M) - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 510 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 300 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 16.50 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: CZK 240 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 510 per day
- Hotel Voronez
- Orea Hotel Voronez II
- Orea Hotel Voronez II Brno
- Orea Voronez II
- Orea Voronez II Brno
- Orea Hotel Voroněž II Brno
- Orea Hotel Voroněž II
- Orea Voroněž II Brno
- Orea Voroněž II
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 3 stars.