This vacation rental home in Plymouth, Indiana is the perfect spot for your next getaway! With 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, 6 travelers will find maximum comfort and stunning views while staying at the property. The exquisite space fills with natural light from the large picture windows while the vaulted ceilings and stone fireplace make the home warm and cozy! Located near Culver Academies and Notre Dame, you'll never run out of exciting things to do when you're not relaxing at the house.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds
The red front door will welcome you to your home-away-from-home! The vaulted ceilings and stone-accented fireplace will lead you into the the fully equipped kitchen complete with all the necessities to prepare delicious meals! Enjoy your feasts at the dining table or the table on the screened porch.
Further inside the home is the breathtaking den with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the surrounding forest. The room is complete with a sectional sofa, a flat-screen Smart TV, and a fireplace.
Downstairs and through a glass-encased hallway are the bedrooms. Each bedroom has access to the large deck overlooking the small pond that sits on the property. The wood detailing and large windows carry over to the bathroom which has a delightful claw-foot bathtub with amazing views!
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is part of Marshall County which is a popular Barn Quilt Trail destination. These colorful quilt-pattern murals can be seen on barns dotting the rolling Indiana countryside. While searching for the works of art, you'll come across local shops, restaurants, and farmers markets!
Culver Academies is 6 miles away and is a college preparatory boarding school and summer camp that offers an international leadership program! The school is situated on the banks of Lake Maxinkuckee, where you can boat, fish, swim, and lounge on the beach!
Cheer on the Fight Irish at the University of Notre Dame, less than 40 miles away. The scenic campus includes the Main Building which is the centerpiece of the university, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, the Hesburgh Library, and the legendary Notre Dame Stadium!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, private deck, amazing views, gas grill, complimentary toiletries, screened porch, fireplace, desk, parking available for 4 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Beautiful Plymouth location in Marshall County which is a popular Barn Quilt Trail destination, 6 miles from Culver Academies, and less than 40 miles from the University of Notre Dame
- Nearest Commercial Airport: South Bend International Airport (42 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No hunting of any kind is allowed on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is an open staircase from the main living area to the bedrooms and full bathroom. Parents with small children or toddlers should use their own discretion and bring their own baby gates. Small children must be supervised at all times
- NOTE: Because the bedrooms and full bathroom are only accessible via stairs, the property may not be suitable for travelers with limited mobility