Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 20
1 King Bed
13 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFiSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, towels and a shower
Need to know – Limited housekeeping
About this area
- Cala Millor Beach - 10 min walk
- Bona Beach - 11 min walk
- Punta de N'Amer - 5 min drive
- Safari Zoo - 9 min drive
- Playa de Sa Coma - 13 min drive
- Manacor Station - 25 min drive
- Sa Caleta - 3 min walk
- Krua Thai Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Tropical Paradise - 5 min walk
- La Sangria - 8 min walk
- Rigo - 10 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.28 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.14 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.