Visiting Soder Malarstrand
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Soder Malarstrand, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the boating, restaurants and shopping. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its camping and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Soder Malarstrand
- Top activities include boating and camping, whereas Eriksdalsbadet, Stockholm Viking Terminal, and Pampas Marina are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Museum of Medieval Stockholm, Royal Swedish Opera, and National Museum
- Popular family attractions include Zinkensdamms IP, Ostermalms Saluhall Food Market, and Junibacken
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Djursholm Castle, Van der Nootska Palace, and Bellman's House
- The lakes and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Skansen, Millesgarden, and Skinnarvik Park are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Taby Centrum, Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby and Bruno Galleria
Staying in Soder Malarstrand
You might love The Red Boat for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Red Boat with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Soder Malarstrand
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Soder Malarstrand gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year