Guests will want to experience the forests, spas and restaurants in Snagov. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its kayaking, island and cycling.
- There are 3 Snagov hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Snagov
Snagov is adjacent to Ciofliceni. Popular sights in the area include S-Park and Village Museum.
Dressing for Snagov
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Snagov each year