Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Slunj has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zagreb (ZAG), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Slunj
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Fairy’s Hair Waterfall, Sastavci Waterfall, and Veliki Slap Waterfall are favourite sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Slunj Castle, Rastoke Watermill, and Spoljaric Sawmill
Staying in Slunj
You may enjoy a stay at Pansion Park for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Slunj
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Slunj each year