Search Hotels in Sint-Niklaas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sint-Niklaas has to offer including the its breweries, churches and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and local tours. Plantin-Moretus Museum, Modemuseum and Antwerp City Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 272 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antwerp
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sint-Niklaas
The city is notable for landmarks like Sint-Niklaas City Hall and Belfry, St. Nicholas Church and Christ the King Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are De Ster Recreation Park and Church of Our Lady.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sint-Niklaas. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Moon - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Ibis Sint Niklaas Centrum - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Serwir - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Plantin-Moretus Museum, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre, and Modemuseum, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Getting around Sint-Niklaas
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Belsele Station, Sint-Niklaas Station or Sinaai Station. Sint-Niklaas might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sint-Niklaas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Sint-Niklaas gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sint-Niklaas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sint-Niklaas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sint-Niklaas?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Sint-Niklaas?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sint-Niklaas?
What are some hotels with pools in Sint-Niklaas?
Sint-Niklaas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sint-Niklaas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sint-Niklaas Airports
- Areas of Sint-Niklaas
- Accommodation near Sint-Niklaas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sint-Niklaas
- Choose Your Sint-Niklaas Hotel Style
- Search Sint-Niklaas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sint-Niklaas
- Hotels Near Sint-Niklaas, Antwerp
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends