Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel for sun and fun
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Philipsburg hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Yoda Guy Movie Exhibit, Cyrus Wathey Square, and Philipsburg Courthouse. University of St. Martin and Museum of Sint Maarten are also within 10 minutes.
At Sea View Beach Hotel, catch some rays on the beach or spend the day at a casino.
All 42 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs with digital channels. Wired Internet, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sea View Beach Hotel
Sea View Beach Hotel features a casino, a library, and a terrace. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Sea View Beach Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 1
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1956
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.00 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 7.00 for adults and USD 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.00 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Beach Sea View
- Sea View Beach
- Sea View Beach Hotel
- Sea View Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- Sea View Beach Philipsburg
- View Beach Hotel
- Sea View Beach Hotel St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Seaview Hotel And Casino
- Seaview Hotel Philipsburg
- Sea View Beach Hotel St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg