- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Singapore National Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 15 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 16 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, ibis Styles Singapore On Macpherson is in the suburbs and near a metro station. Singapore Sports Hub and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mustafa Centre and Bugis Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Singapore National Stadium - 6 min drive
- Singapore Flyer - 7 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 15 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 18 min drive
- ArtScience Museum - 18 min drive
- Tai Seng Station - 14 min walk
- JB Sentral - 37 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chat & Chow – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Chat & Chill – Café with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
ibis Styles Singapore On Macpherson
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
I had confirmation booking from Expedia and yet the hotel blamed Expedia.(This was Expedia staff told me). End of the day no room was given to me.