- National Library of Singapore
- 4 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Suntec Singapore
- 12 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Hotel Kai is in the city centre and near a metro station. Bugis Street Shopping District and Orchard Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Esplanade Station is 5 minutes by foot and Bugis Station is 8 minutes.
- National Library of Singapore - 4 min walk
- Bugis+ - 6 min walk
- Bugis Junction Shopping Center - 6 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 7 min walk
- Suntec Singapore - 12 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 5 min walk
- JB Sentral - 39 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 21 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Just so-so only
Room is small enough for solo traveller but not advisable for family. Room is clean but somehow the bed sheet and the pillow cases are old and there are yellowish spots.