- Mustafa Centre
- 9 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 11 min walk
- Singapore National Stadium
- 4 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Boss is located in Singapore's Kampong Glam neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park, while Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Lavender Station is 5 minutes by foot and Bugis Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Mustafa Centre - 9 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 11 min walk
- Singapore Flyer - 2 min drive
- Raffles City - 2 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 4 min drive
- Lavender Station - 5 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Founder Rou Gu Cha – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
- Nan Jing Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
- TICM Gelato Cocktail Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine.
- Gills N Shells – Restaurant offering seafood.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was close to MRT Station and within walking distance to good variety of restaurants and shops. Good value for the price we paid.