- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Lucky Plaza
- 5 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 2 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 4 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Grand Hyatt Singapore is in the city centre and near a metro station. National Museum of Singapore and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer. Travelling with kids? Don't miss National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore™.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Lucky Plaza - 5 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 2 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 4 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 4 min drive
- Newton Station - 11 min walk
- JB Sentral - 34 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mezza9 – Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Straitskitchen – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Petes place – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Oasis – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Singapore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Jenny the duty manager did a great job by handling our early check in