- Lucky Plaza
- 5 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 2 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 4 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Grand Hyatt Singapore is in the city centre and near a metro station. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Orchard Road and Lucky Plaza. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer.
- Lucky Plaza - 5 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 2 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 4 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 4 min drive
- Newton Station - 11 min walk
- JB Sentral - 34 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mezza9 – Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Straitskitchen – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Petes place – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Oasis – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Singapore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort