Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 4 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Visiting Siloam Springs
Families enjoy visiting Siloam Springs though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, football games and university setting. Top sights in the area include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Walmart Headquarters and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- You'll find 357 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Siloam Springs
The university setting is a highlight of the city and John Brown University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are City Park and Siloam Springs Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Siloam Springs. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Siloam Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable rooms and location.
- Hampton Inn Siloam Springs - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Quality Inn Siloam Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Walmart Headquarters, which is 21.9 mi/35.2 km away.
Dressing for Siloam Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Siloam Springs gets about 1217 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Siloam Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Siloam Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Siloam Springs?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Siloam Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Siloam Springs?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Siloam Springs?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Siloam Springs?
Siloam Springs Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Siloam Springs by Star Rating
- Hotels near Siloam Springs Airports
- Accommodation near Siloam Springs Attractions
- More accommodation types in Siloam Springs
- Choose Your Siloam Springs Hotel Style
- Search Siloam Springs Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Siloam Springs
- Hotels Near Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends