Visitors can enjoy all that Sigatoka has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Natadola Beach and Sigatoka Sand Dunes.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Sigatoka
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sigatoka
Favourite places to visit in the city include Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Lawaqa Park and Tavuni Hill Fort. Additionally, you'll find Natadola Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Sigatoka. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Narayan's Apartment is located in central Sigatoka. Located in Sigatoka, this 3-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a living room.
- Bright Oceanview Villa in Coral Coast Fiji is located in the heart of Sigatoka. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Sigatoka can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Shalini Garden Hotel & Apartments is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Sigatoka features a restaurant, a business centre and concierge services.
Dressing for Sigatoka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sigatoka is 1297.30 millimetres
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 19°C