Visitors to Shoreview are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, university setting and lakeside setting. Mill Ruins Park, U.S. Bank Stadium and Xcel Energy Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 723 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shoreview
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mill Ruins Park, U.S. Bank Stadium and Xcel Energy Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Target Field and Target Center.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Shoreview, MN - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Minneapolis Convention Center, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Basilica of Saint Mary, which is 10.7 mi/17.2 km away.
Dressing for Shoreview
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -13°C
- Shoreview gets about 814 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -12°C