Visitors to Shoreline are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, live music and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Northgate Mall, Woodland Park Zoo and Husky Stadium.
- You'll find 1627 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 9 mi (14.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shoreline
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Richmond Beach Saltwater Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shoreline Conference Center and Highland Ice Arena.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Shoreline. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Seattle Aurora - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- North Seattle Guesthouse - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this guesthouse. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Meridian Park can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn Shoreline Seattle N - Guests who stay at this 1.5-star motel in Westminster Triangle can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Northgate Mall, 3.7 mi/5.9 km from the heart of the city, and Woodland Park Zoo, which is 6.1 mi/9.8 km away.
Dressing for Shoreline
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Shoreline is 917 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C