The description on Expedia's website it totally misleading. This is not a five-bedroomed house, it is student accommodation. The website listed these room amenities:
* Dishwasher - in fact there was NO dishwasher, only washing up liquid, a small sponge and two filthy tea towels
* Free wifi - the property manager told us on arrival there was NO wifi
* Cookware, dishware and utensils - there were no saucepans or pots, just three frying pans.
* Room amenities include TV - there was one for the entire house
* separate living room - there was NO separate living room, just two sofas in the kitchen
* hairdryer in each room - there were NO hairdryers.
On top of that, the shower was broken and kept falling off, the carpets were dirty and covered in paint, the toaster was broken, the oven trays filthy with old grease, lights were not working, the mirror in the tiny loo was badly cracked, there were no plugs in the washbasins, no clothes hangers in the wardrobes (or even a rail in one of them), the extractor fan was clogged with dirt, the freezer was totall clogged with ice several inches thick rendering it unusable, the coffee pot had been left in a cupboard with the previous user's coffee still in it from God knows when, and the whole place smelled.
This is NOT a five-bedroomed house, it is The Young Ones experience. It is in a completely unacceptable state and Expedia's description is downright false.