Excellent customer service, felt like royalty. Good restaurant withinh hotel and in soho square.
Two complaints- drains in bathroom smelt a bit and fruit options at breakfast were very limited, not the exotic choices I expected.
Was nice but the hotel is getting old. It needs to be renovated. Breakfast is fine however I've been staying there since 2011 and the food hasn't changed at all. In a nutshell had the same fare experience nothing has changed.
The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Resort is located on the fabled White Knight Beach, part of the preserved Ras Mohamed National …More
We had a pleasant experience Nov 2015
The good stuff:
1. On arrival there were ants in the bathroom, we changed our room the next day as the hotel was fully booked. The new room was fine. The TV was rather old but then your not there to watch TV.
2. The hotel is clean and swimming pool and surrounding area very well maintained.
Good shisha on site by the pool. The staff there are exceptional (shisha).
3. Animation staff very friendly and try and get you involved.
4. We took a cab from the airport to the hotel and they rip you off. Try and contact the hotel before you fly and they help with the transport.
5. Very good location, within 5 minute walk to Soho Square
6. We did a few excursions with the guys walking around the hotel trying to sell these. These were well organised and the staff were very friendly during the excursion.
The not so good: 1. The food isnt great, we ate out quite often. This is the single factor preventing us from going there again. There were many British tourists with the same impression.
2. We had a bad experience with the hotel staff at the restaurant. They took an hour to serve us at the bar by the pool but I believe this was a one off. They need to learn the concept of serving people in order of arrival rather than random. I complained to the hotel manager and I was very satisfied with the outcome. If you dissatisfied do let the hotel manager know and they will put it right.
3. Seem to have a towel shortage at the swimming pool.
Traveller from London
Modern resort hotel set on a private beach in Sharks Bay, overlooking the Red Sea on the southern tip of Sharm El Sheikh …More
We were made to feel very special. Sameh from the main pool bar was fantastic. We will definitely go back because of him. Food good, very clean. Our garden view room was a bit tired but it didn't distract from this fantastic hotel.
Traveller from Dorset UK
The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Resort is located on the fabled White Knight Beach- part of the preserved ras Mohammed national …More
"The hotel provides all what a vacationer dreams of"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My stay was all inclusive. This does not cover every thing available, but it covers enough items and facilities. Food was great with sufficient varieties. Animation Team members are great and keep you active and entertained. Nightly free shows from around the world with free drinks. Many pools to choose from. Free shuttle bus to Neama Bay twice a day. Do not disturbe sign available to put on your sunbed.
Incorporating a host of several diving centers including White Night, Shark’s Bay is a growing resort community. Surrounded by a mixture of gulf, sea, and mountain vistas, this neighbourhood provides a host of supermarkets, pharmacies, and hotels with beach access.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.