- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Keats Cottage
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Luxury Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Keats Cottage is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirates Cove Adventure Golf and Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary. Sandown Pier and Isle of Wight Owl and Falconry Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central location.Visit our Shanklin travel guide
- Shanklin Theatre - 1 min walk
- Shanklin Chine - 2 min walk
- Shanklin Beach - 8 min walk
- Sandown Beach - 8 min drive
- Sandown Pier - 11 min drive
- Shanklin Station - 10 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 121 min drive
- Keats Kitchen - 1 min walk
- The Paramount - 1 min walk
- Decades - 1 min walk
- Laburnum Cottage - 1 min walk
- Indy's - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities