Get an overview of this hotelLuxury boutique hotel in Shanghai's French Concession
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near shopping district
In the historic French Concession district amid boutiques and cafés, this Shanghai hotel is 0.8 km (0.5 mi) from the Huai Hai Road Shopping District. The Bund and Yu Yuan Garden are within 4 km (2.5 mi).
Built in 1932 as a private clubhouse, the hotel today features a rooftop restaurant and lounge overlooking the French Concession and the city skyline. A second restaurant showcases gourmet Chinese cuisine.
The 30 individually decorated guestrooms include 42-inch flat-panel TVs and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms offer separate showers, Hermès products, and Japanese-style toilets/bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Mansion Hotel
This Shanghai luxury hotel has an intriguing history: Designed by a French architect, it was built as a clubhouse in 1932 for Du Yue-Sheng, China's most powerful syndicate boss.
Mansion Hotel's rooftop restaurant and lounge overlook the French Concession district and the Shanghai skyline. Seasonal terrace dining is available. The menu showcases Western cuisine. On the first floor, a Chinese restaurant serves gourmet Cantonese cuisine, with a focus on seafood.
The hotel also offers a concierge desk, business and translation services, a business center, a meeting/conference room, and an on-request roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1932
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 30
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Rooftop Restaurant - Western/international cuisine. Views of French Concession and Shanghai skyline. Seasonal patio dining. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-evening cocktails.
Han Lin Gold Palace Shark's Fin Seafood Restaurant - Gourmet Cantonese cuisine, with a focus on seafood. Open mid-morning till late evening.
Rendezvous Coffee Lounge - Coffee, British high tea.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 460 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CNY 158 for adults and CNY 98 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CNY 500 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: CNY 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460 per night
- Mansion Hotel Shanghai
- Mansion Shanghai
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.