- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Shanghai Geological Science Museum
- 3 min drive
- Shanghai Sanjia Port Coastal Tourist Areas
- 6 min drive
- Zhang Wentian Former Residence
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shanghai's Pudong neighbourhood, Dazhong Airport Hotel North Building is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shanghai Sanjia Port Coastal Tourist Areas and Sanjiagang Beach Park, while Huaxia Culture Park and Wu Changshuo Memorial Hall are cultural highlights. Shanghai Disneyland© and Shanghai WIld Animal Park are also worth visiting.
- Shanghai Geological Science Museum - 3 min drive
- Shanghai Sanjia Port Coastal Tourist Areas - 6 min drive
- Zhang Wentian Former Residence - 8 min drive
- Huang Yanpei's Former Residence - 11 min drive
- Sanjiagang Beach Park - 13 min drive
- Haitiansan Road Station - 12 min walk
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Dazhong Airport Hotel North Building
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
This place is a bit old and needs better navigation signs. The room is ok and the cleanness is ok too. Although you can see air planes coming and going, you do not really hear the noise. The best asset of this hotel is the location. It is really really really close to the airport terminals (it is right in the middle of the two terminals). The breakfast is very humble -- i would suggest you to consider taking the magnet train right below to the downtown in 7 mins for a better breakfast or meal.