Overview of Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Executive Studio
Day Use Room - 12 hours Transit Day Use only between times of 0700hrs to 1900hrs
Day Use Room - 6 hours Transit Day Use only between times of 0700hrs to 1900hrs
Double Room with 30 Minutes Foot Massage for 1 guest @ Rehat Spa
Deluxe Room (Double Room - High Floor)
About this area
Near a train station, Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque and UiTM Kampus Dengkil are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bukit Lanjut and KLIA Jungle Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Sepang International Circuit.Visit our Sepang travel guide
- Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque - 10 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park Klia Sepang - 13 min drive
- Bukit Lanjut - 18 min drive
- National Automobile Museum - 19 min drive
- KLIA Jungle Boardwalk - 48 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station - 10 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Makan at Tune — 1 min walk
About this property
Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 30 for adults and MYR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 46 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness
Very average. Better options available.
I was told prior to my arrival that "pre check-in" would speed my time when I arrive. This was no the case. I still went to the normal desk, still had to hand over my passport and wait 5 minutes for the staff to bring me my change for the "tourist tax". The room it's self was very basic. The curtain rail was hanging off the wall and the mirror had horrible rust marks. The breakfast was extremely average.