Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel just outside Paris with a restaurant, near Parc de la Villette
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Just outside Paris, near metro
Within easy reach of the city center thanks to the nearby Gallien Metro stop. The Grande Halle de la Villette is 10 minutes away and the Saint Denis business district, as well as the Villepinte and Le Bourget exhibition centers are 20 minutes away. Quick access to Roissy and Orly airports.
Restaurant, fitness center
The Novotel Café serves French cuisine, while L'Instant Nomade offers light fares in a friendly and cosmopolitan atmosphere at any time of day or night. The 24-hour fitness center features a steam room. An indoor play area with X box is available for children. Free WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, flat-panel TVs
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Private bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Paris Est
Novotel Paris Est features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar open 24 hours. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Paris Est is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 1973
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 26910
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 609
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 18
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Novotel Est
- Novotel Est Hotel
- Novotel Est Hotel Paris
- Novotel Est Paris
- Novotel Paris Est
- Paris Est Novotel
- Paris Novotel Est
- Bagnolet Novotel
- Novotel Bagnolet
- Novotel Hotel Bagnolet
- Novotel Hotel Paris Est
- Novotel Paris Est Hotel Bagnolet
- Novotel Paris Est Hotel
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.