Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Rouen
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Rouen, this hotel is steps from Tour Jeanne d'Arc, Musee de la Ceramique, and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Hotel de Ville and Saint-Ouen Church are also within 10 minutes.
Multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
All 17 rooms offer WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Morand1 rue Morand Rouen Seine-Maritime 76000
Hotel Morand features multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Morand is a smoke-free property.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1600
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 4 PM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
This hotel will place an authorization for credit cards for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional cancellation policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 nights or more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 7:30 PM and 8 PM (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Hotel Morand
- Hotel Morand Rouen
- Morand Hotel
- Morand Rouen
- Morand Hotel Rouen
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.