Book your room at Campanile Rouen Nord - Mont Saint-Aignan
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Mont-Saint-Aignan with free parking
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Mont-Saint-Aignan, this hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Rouen Mont-Saint-Aignan Golf Course and within 3 mi (5 km) of Musee des Beaux-Arts and Musee de la Ceramique. Place du Vieux-Marche and Jeanne d'Arc Church are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a meeting room, and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Campanile Rouen Nord - Mont Saint-Aignan1 Rue Jacques Monod Parc De La Vatine Mont-Saint-Aignan Seine-Maritime 76130
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a meeting room. This Mont-Saint-Aignan hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Campanile Rouen Nord - Mont Saint-Aignan is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Nord Mont
- Campanile Nord Mont Hotel
- Campanile Nord Mont Hotel Rouen Saint-Aignan
- Campanile Rouen Nord Mont Saint-Aignan
- Campanile Rouen Nord Mont Saint-Aignan Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.