Visiting Sector 4
Sector 4 has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the spas and restaurants. This welcoming, countryside city also attracts visitors with its churches, castle and bars. A top attraction is Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral.
- There are 9 Sector 4 hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sector 4
- Popular cultural attractions include George Bacovia Memorial House, National Museum of Romanian History, and National Museum of Art of Romania
- Notable for its churches, castle, historic sites and landmarks such as Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral, Bellu Cemetery, and Sephardic Jewish Cemetery
- The countryside and forests highlight the natural beauty, and Tineretului Park, Carol Park, and Cismigiu Garden are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Bucharest Mall, Unirea Shopping Center and Cocor Luxury Store
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Bucharest Indoor Firing Range, Polyvalent Hall or The Roman Arenas
Staying in Sector 4
With 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Bucharest, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 35 to GBP 60 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated RIN Grand.
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Cherie Hotel Boutique & Restaurant
- Grand Pier Business Center
Cherie Hotel Boutique & Restaurant, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are RIN Grand and Grand Pier Business Center.
Dressing for Sector 4
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Sector 4 gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year