Travellers to Sebring give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. A top sight in the city is Sebring International Raceway.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Sebring
- The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Avon Park, FL (AVO-Avon Park Executive), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sebring
Cultural venues in the city include Altvater Cultural Complex, Highlands Little Theatre and Children's Museum of the Highlands. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Highlands Hammock State Park and Veterans Beach. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lakeshore Mall is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sebring. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn On The Lakes - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sebring - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sebring - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other top sights in Sebring include Sebring International Raceway.
Getting around Sebring
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sebring Station. Sebring might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sebring
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 1325 millimetres of rain falls on Sebring each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 9°C