Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Seattle hotel in Downtown Seattle, walk to Nordstrom
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Seattle, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Seattle Public Library, Nordstrom, and Pike Place Market. Columbia Center and Seattle Great Wheel are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 424 properties offer thoughtful touches such as espresso makers and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. 24-hour room service and DVD players are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
W Seattle is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 12
- Year Built 1999
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 424
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
TRACE – This bar specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
TRACE Sushi Bar – This sushi bar specialises in sushi and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Enjoy live music in the living room on Fridays and Saturdays now through April 2, 2017.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00, per pet, per night, plus a one-off cleaning fee of USD 100 and a deposit of USD 25 per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD7 and USD30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD36.85 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD55.69 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD25 per day
- Pet fee: USD25.00 per pet, per night plus a one-off USD100 cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.00 per day
- Hotel W Seattle
- w Hotels Seattle
- w Seattle Hotel Seattle
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).