Get an overview of this hotelSeattle historic high-rise near shopping, theaters
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Close to shopping and conventions
Perfectly positioned in the heart of downtown Seattle, across the street from the Washington State Convention Center, just six short blocks from the world-famous Pike Place Market, a short stroll to Capitol Hill, a quick monorail ride away from the iconic Space Needle, and one block from the flagship Nordstrom store and the vibrant retail corridor of Seattle.
Complimentary morning coffee and tea are served in the lobby, and WiFi is free throughout the hotel.
All 153 guestrooms at The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel feature antique-reproduction furnishings, complimentary premium channels, and city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Roosevelt, A Provenance Hotel
Complimentary morning coffee and tea are served in the lobby. WiFi is free throughout the hotel and valet parking is available for a fee. The property is smoke-free.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Year Built 1929
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is 10 blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 0.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 45 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 45.00 per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 45.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Roosevelt Coast
- Roosevelt Coast Hotel
- Roosevelt Coast Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Coast Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance Hotel
- Roosevelt Provenance Seattle
- Roosevelt Provenance
- Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
- Roosevelt Seattle
- The Roosevelt Provenance Hotel
- The Roosevelt a Coast Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.