Newly remodeled rustic modern two story corner condo waiting for you! Walking distance to Link Light Rail Train and departures/arrivals at the airport! Last minute bookings are okay w/ 24 hr. KEYLESS check-in. We are very experienced hospitality hosts. This is a great travel spot with access to many parts of Seattle.
The condo resides on a Tudor style complex that won't see in many places. It is very unique and homey. The condo complex is quiet and NOT under the flight path of the airport. It is a well kept campus with laundry rooms. Free parking is also available for one vehicle.
Each bedroom has brand new queen size memory foam mattresses and frames. Both bedrooms also feature walk-in closets, black out shades, desks, nightstands, Wifi. The master bedroom also features its own bath vanity and a luxury futon that sleeps one. The living room sofa is also an all-in-one pull out queen size memory foam sleeper that can sleep two.
There are a total of three TVs in the condo wirelessly equipped with FREE Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video included.
The kitchen has coffee, water, and tea. Plates, utensils, pots and pans are also available for you to cook with.
You will have your own private entrance. We have keypad (keyless) entry and will provide the code within 48 hours of your arrival. Since we use a coded electronic lock, we do not need to be present when you arrive.
We will most likely will not be present when you arrive. However, we live close by, so we could be over quickly if you need assistance with anything. We do have a doorbell camera that we will use to verify the amount of guests in your reservation and monitor during your stay.
Other things to note:
The earlier you book with us the more money you will save as prices tend to go higher closer to the current date around the airport!
We do not have traditional Cable TV, but rather you'll have access to FREE Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, and Hulu through the Roku TVs.
There is a $20 per guest per night charge for additional guests beyond two guests, which will automatically calculate when you book.
Late night arrivals are totally welcome! Early arrivals are also accepted depending on availability!
If you have any special requests or questions, like our availability, please send me a message!
• Most Important Rule: Please remove your shoes and wet coats upon entering our home. The floors and carpet are brand new. Thank you!
• Just ask us. We want you to love your time in our home, and want you to feel at home here, as well. If you aren't sure if you should do something while visiting, please ask us first.
• The person booking the reservation must be the age of 23 or older.
• Do not book our condo on the behalf of someone else. The person staying here must be the account holder and the reviews must be about you. Everyone else must also be registered on the reservation through the website.
• Do not use the linens to remove your make-up. It will stain them and you will be charged to replace them.
• Please do not eat on the beds in order to preserve the linens and prevent stains. You may be charged for dry cleaning if needed to remove stains. Use the dining room table or desks provided.
• Do NOT move any furniture please, it will scratch the new floors.
• Sorry, no pets are allowed.
• No other guests/visitors (including friends and family) are allowed in the condo not included in the reservation made. Maximum 7 people on the reservation and in the condo at any time. Guest count is monitored by Ring Doorbell. Attempting to block the camera will tell me you are breaking house rules and will incur a violation fee.
• Please return the laundry key ring on the coat rack before checking out. ($50 replacement fee)
• Quiet time is 9PM to 8AM. Be respectful of the neighbors. No loud music, noises or conversations outdoors after 9pm.
• This is a Non Smoking, Vaping, Drug free home (this includes marijuana). Please go downstairs or on the balcony and close the sliding glass door.
• Please do not strip the bed linens.
• Please remember the "Shared Home Way" is to leave things as you found them. This means cleaning up after yourself as much as possible - as if you were visiting friends.
• All are asked to clean up after themselves. Please rinse all your dishes and place them in the dishwasher. Run dishwasher on "quick wash" before you check out. Keep the space generally tidy. Check your messages before arriving to get full details on check out procedures.
• Please report any problems, concerns, or accidental property damage to us immediately. This will help you to avoid additional fees.
Lastly, thank you for staying with us!
*** We reserve the right to charge $50-100 per violated rule.***
Please complete ID verification process before booking. You are free to come and go as you please, just try to be as quiet when entering late at night for consideration to the other residents.