Get an overview of this hotelArt-filled boutique hotel near Seattle waterfront
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
1 block from bay
This downtown Seattle charmer is in a historic building 1 block east of the waterfront and ferry terminal, and 4 blocks from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square.
Northwest art simply fills this hotel. Other amenities include an on-site 24-hour fitness center and onsite bar and restaurant.
Rooms ranging in size from 400-700 square feet offer beds with Egyptian-cotton linens, goose-down comforters (bedspreads), and pillows. All rooms are nonsmoking and provide wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat panel televisions and SONY iPod/iPhone charging stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Kimpton Alexis Hotel includes a 450-sq-foot (137-sq-meter), 24-hour fitness room. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are on site. WiFi access is available in public areas and guestrooms for a surcharge.
This Seattle hotel offers complimentary morning coffee service and a hosted evening wine reception in the lobby. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available each day for a surcharge. A perfumery and shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and outdoor gear are located just off the lobby.
Kimpton Alexis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Hair salon
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Bookstore Bar & Cafe - At the other end of the lobby, this dark-paneled, book-lined bar features an extensive collection of beers, single-malt scotches, and single-barrel bourbons, as well as a café lunch-and-dinner menu of soups, salads, pastas, and desserts. In the summer, outdoor seating is available on the sidewalk patio. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Resort fee: USD 16.44 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Alexis Hotel
- Alexis Hotel Seattle
- Alexis Seattle
- Hotel Alexis
Awards & Affiliations
- This hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.