Get an overview of this hotelHistoric downtown hotel 2 blocks from Benaroya Hall
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
A Seattle landmark
Built on the original site of the University of Washington, this grand hotel is just a few blocks from the Seattle Art Museum, Pacific Place shops, the Pike Place Market, and the convention center.
A top-notch fitness club and spa features a pool, a spa tub, beauty services, plus exercise machines with DVDs attached. The business center offers computer stations. WiFi is available for a fee.
City views and more
Renovated in May 2016, guestrooms feature upholstered chairs, mid-century modern furniture, and city views. Amenities include high-speed Internet access, coffee/tea maker and cordless phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Guests favorite property amenities
Fairmont Olympic Hotel features an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full-service health spa, Penelope The Beauty Bar, offers body treatments, facials, beauty services, and a spa boutique. A bar/lounge is open for drinks and room service is available 24 hours a day. Guestrooms were renovated in May 2016. The hotel serves breakfast each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply).
This 5-star property has a business center and offers business and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Seattle property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an electric car charging station. Wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1924
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.28 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.28 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Georgian - Premier dining room. Eleven different shades of yellow enhance hand-carved plaster work restored above windows. Chihuly glass collection. Northwest regional fare served. Dinner selections include Cedar Plank Smoked King Salmon on Shaved Apples with Hard Cider Sauce; Tarragon Crusted Rabbit Loin on Morel Gnocchi with Essence of White Truffle. Lunch menu includes Roasted Steelhead with Lobster Stock and Morel Infused Pepe Pasta; Prosciutto and Basil Wrapped Massive Prawns with Cannelini Beans and Aged Balsamico. Afternoon tea served with freshly baked scones. Open daily.
Shuckers - Upscale pub-style restaurant/bar. Seafood menu features live oysters, smoked salmon, Northwest clam chowder; Microbrew Battered Fish and Chips, Dungeness Crab Cakes, and Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Whole Dungeness Crab. Open daily.
The Terrace - Lobby lounge. Cocktails and lighter fare served. Extensive selection of specialty-martinis. Live piano entertainment. Open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 40 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.28 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.28 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Fairmont Hotel
- Fairmont Olympic
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle
- Fairmont Olympic Seattle
- Hotel Olympic
- Olympic Fairmont
- Olympic Fairmont Hotel
- Olympic Hotel
- Fairmont Seattle
- Seattle Fairmont
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel Seattle
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.