Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and bars in Seaford. Welcoming and urban, this city will also delight visitors with its beaches, architecture, and cafés.
- Though not directly in Seaford, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Seaford
- Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while B'Darra Estate Vinyard and Barmah Park Wines are sights to visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Market, and Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
Getting around Seaford
There are plenty of options for getting around Seaford. Nearby metro stations include Seaford Station and Kananook Station.
Staying in Seaford
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Seaford Hotel, averaging GBP 76.58 per night. Seaford Hotel, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Seaford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Seaford each year