Get an overview of this hotelInverness hostel in Inverness City Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Inverness City Centre, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Inverness Museum and Art Gallery and Eastgate Shopping Centre. Inverness Castle and Inverness Cathedral are also within 15 minutes. Inverness Station is only a 4-minute walk.
This smoke-free hostel features a TV in a common area and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are shared and offer free WiFi and showers.
Inverness Tourist Hostel
Inverness Tourist Hostel features a television in common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Inverness Tourist Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 20.00 per stay
- Towels/sheets: GBP 1.00 per person, per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Inverness Tourist Hostel
- Tourist Hostel
- Inverness Tourist
- Inverness Tourist Hostel Scotland