- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boedele Ski Resort
- 3 min walk
- Rotes Haus
- 11 min drive
- Rolls-Royce Museum
- 14 min drive
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Bödele Alpenhotel is located in Schwarzenberg. Angelika Kauffmann Museum and Dornbirn City Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort and Boedele Ski Resort.
- Boedele Ski Resort - 3 min walk
- Rotes Haus - 11 min drive
- Rolls-Royce Museum - 14 min drive
- Karren Mountain - 18 min drive
- Kunsthaus Bregenz - 22 min drive
- Bezau Station - 15 min drive
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Bistro offering vegan cuisine. Serves lunch.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
All the food it's vegans, include the breakfast, it's difficult if you have kids with you and their wanted real milk and some cheese in the morning.