Overview of Toscana Ranch
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Toscana Ranch is located in Scarperia. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Bilancino and Villa Demidoff Park, while Trebbio Castle and Giotto's House are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Mugello Circuit.Visit our Scarperia travel guide
- Convento del Bosco ai Frati - 10 min drive
- Castello Di Villanova Della Arno - 11 min drive
- Lake Bilancino - 15 min drive
- Palazzo dei Vicari - 17 min drive
- UNA Poggio Dei Medici Golf Club - 49 min drive
- San Piero a Sieve Station - 15 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 42 min drive
- Girodibacco - 11 min drive
- Ristorante Le Maschere enoteca - 11 min drive
- Il Palagio - 12 min drive
- Bahia Cafè - 12 min drive
- Cacio e Pere - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 50 per accommodation per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.