Search Hotels in Savannah Beach, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Visiting Savannah Beach
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Savannah Beach, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and cafes. Top sights around the area include Coligny Beach, River Street and Forsyth Park.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodation options in Savannah Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Savannah Beach
Attractions like Tybee Island Fishing Pier and Pavilion and Tybee Island Marine Science Center are fun for everyone, not just kids. The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Tybee Island Beach, Back River Beach and Mid Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Coligny Beach and River Street.
In Tybee Island, you'll find 136 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Admiral's Inn on Tybee Island - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Tybee - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi and a poolside bar.
- Sandcastle Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Forsyth Park, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre, and Harbour Town Lighthouse, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away.
Dressing for Savannah Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 1278 millimetres of rain falls on Savannah Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Savannah Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Savannah Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Savannah Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Savannah Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Savannah Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Savannah Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Savannah Beach?
Savannah Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Savannah Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Savannah Beach Airports
- Accommodation near Savannah Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Savannah Beach
- Choose Your Savannah Beach Hotel Style
- Search Savannah Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Savannah Beach
- Hotels Near Savannah Beach, Tybee Island
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends