Search Hotels in Saskatoon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Travellers to Saskatoon give high marks for the university vibe, riverfront and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and festivals. Top sights in the city include Midtown Plaza and SaskTel Centre.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodation options in Saskatoon
- The closest major airport is in Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saskatoon
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Saskatoon Western Development Museum, Mendel Art Gallery and Broadway Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like University Bridge, St John's Anglican Cathedral and Third Avenue United Church. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Saskatchewan is worth a campus tour.
In Corman Park No. 344, you'll find 85 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The James Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Saskatoon Downtown features free breakfast, free WiFi and free valet parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saskatoon East - University - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saskatoon - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Saskatoon include Midtown Plaza and SaskTel Centre.
Dressing for Saskatoon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and -21°C at night
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saskatoon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saskatoon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Saskatoon?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Saskatoon?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Saskatoon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saskatoon?
What's the best high-end hotel in Saskatoon?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Saskatoon?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Saskatoon?
Saskatoon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saskatoon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saskatoon Airports
- Areas of Saskatoon
- Accommodation near Saskatoon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saskatoon
- Choose Your Saskatoon Hotel Style
- Search Saskatoon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saskatoon
- Hotels Near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends