Saraphi's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the cycling, restaurants and gardens. Relaxing and welcoming, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its shopping.
- There are 9 Saraphi hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saraphi
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Chiang Mai National Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Chiang Mai Zoo, Elephant Parade House, and Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Notable landmarks include Wat Khua Mung, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, and Wat Chiang Man
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Baan Tawai Village, Nong Hoi Market and Chiang Mai Promenada
Getting around Saraphi
There are many transport options in Saraphi. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Saraphi Station.
Staying in Saraphi
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Heuan Parittapa Lanna Resort Baan Tawai
- Marndadee Heritage River Village
Heuan Parittapa Lanna Resort Baan Tawai, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Marndadee Heritage River Village has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saraphi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 72 millimetres of rain falls on Saraphi each year