We have travelled so far to stay in this lovely villa in Santorini only to be slapped with a series of disappointments. It was a very unpleasant experience.
We have paid a premium €592 for a 2-night stay, and we were very upset and dissatisfied with the condition of the house.
The list of things that we have observed upon arrival:
* Entrance was littered with cigarette butts
* Pool was dirty and water was stagnant
* 3 umbrellas were either not fixed or broken
* Packets of milk left on the fridge
* Ice cube tray and random plastic cover left on the fridge
* Floor to 2nd room was flooded
* Light fixture at the bed was broken
* Small mirror in the bath is dirty and broken
* Rain shower in master bath is broken
* Bathroom in master bath was flooded
We could not shower on 1 Nov and not sure if we could the next night. We had to buy bottles of mineral water to wash our face and brush our teeth!
The housekeeper came at 10am on 2 Nov and could not fix the drainage issue.
The owner/host offered an extended free night stay but we declined as we have made other plans. Instead, we requested for a refund for the 1st night, and he agreed. Bank details were sent to him to be done on the following Monday.
On the 4 Nov, he ignored our messages, phone calls and did not follow through with the refund as agreed. He was also very rude in Whatsapp.
The condition of the house was clearly not prepared for guest arrival.
It was an extremely disappointing stay and we do not recommend.