Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Santiago hotel in El Golf with 4 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in El Golf, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Costanera Center and Peru Plaza. Sculpture Park and Los Leones Golf Club are also within 1 mi (2 km).
4 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 381 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Santiago features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 19 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ski shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
InterContinental Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 3
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 19
- Year Built 1995
- Coffee shop or café
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Terranée - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
La Terraza - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pasta e Basta - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Temple - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- InterContinental Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago
- Santiago InterContinental
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.