Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Santiago hotel in El Golf with 4 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in El Golf, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Costanera Center and Peru Plaza. Sculpture Park and Los Leones Golf Club are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 381 soundproofed properties feature WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Santiago provides a sauna and a fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ski shuttle. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
InterContinental Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 19
- Year Built 1995
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Terranée – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
La Terraza – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Pasta e Basta – This theme restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Temple – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Children aged under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD20 and USD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD50 per night
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel
- InterContinental Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.