Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Providencia, near Santiago Town Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Providencia, this hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Clinica Santa Maria and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square. Plaza de la Constitucion and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hostel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Aconcagua Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Aconcagua Hostel has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Aconcagua Hostel
- Aconcagua Hostel Santiago
- Aconcagua Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.