Book your room at Aconcagua Hostel
Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Providencia, near Santiago Town Square
Collect 200 points
Located in Providencia, this hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Clinica Santa Maria and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square. Plaza de la Constitucion and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Aconcagua HostelRomán Díaz 41 - Providencia Santiago Santiago
The hostel offers a restaurant. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Aconcagua Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Aconcagua Hostel has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Aconcagua Hostel
- Aconcagua Hostel Santiago
- Aconcagua Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.