- Punta Arabi Hippy Market
- 8 min walk
- Las Dalias Hippy Market
- 5 min drive
- Bar "Rezeption"
- 8 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ)
- 27 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Punta Arabi Hippy Market - 8 min walk
- Las Dalias Hippy Market - 5 min drive
- Marina Santa Eulalia - 5 min drive
- Palacio de Congresos de Ibiza - 5 min drive
- Cala Boix - 14 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 27 min drive
- Bar "Rezeption" — 8 min walk
- Club-Restaurante — 9 min walk
- Strandbar — 15 min walk
- Caesars Bar — 21 min walk
- Rias Chiringuito — 28 min walk
About this property
Hotel Boutique Las Arenas
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, a library and tour/ticket assistance are on-site. All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include rainfall showerheads and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free nearby parking
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8:30 AM–10:30 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Beachfront location
- Rooftop terrace
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow-top mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
Nearby things to do
- Bike hire
- Scuba diving
We loved this hotel, the staff were friendly and efficient, the rooms were spotless and obviously recently decorated. We were staying bed and breakfast but the food was so amazing we ate most lunches and evening meals here too! I think all the rooms have a sea view as the hotel is on a corner and the roof terrace is a great place to relax with a choice of loungers, easy chairs or tables and chairs in sun or shade, would definitely recommend this boutique hotel and would stay there again, could not fault it.