Simple clean accommodation. No frills. Everything within 5 minutes easy walk. Building work being carried out across the road overlooking the pool during the day sadly which was annoying.
- Marina Santa Eulalia
- 7 min walk
- Las Dalias Hippy Market
- 5 min drive
- Ca Na Ribes
- 2 min walk
- The Woktail
- 3 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ)
- 22 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Marina Santa Eulalia - 7 min walk
- Las Dalias Hippy Market - 5 min drive
- Punta Arabi Hippy Market - 5 min drive
- Golf Club Ibiza - 9 min drive
- Cala Boix - 16 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 22 min drive
- Ca Na Ribes — 2 min walk
- The Woktail — 3 min walk
- Can Pere Celler — 3 min walk
- Le Pain — 3 min walk
- Que tal caffe — 3 min walk
About this property
azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a poolside bar, WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour front desk. All 60 rooms offer WiFi, balconies and TVs.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 150.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 26 lb/12 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 30 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (EUR 20 per week)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (EUR 20 per week)
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times, on request
- Local area shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- bathtub or shower
- Safe (surcharge)
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Bike hire
- Scooter/moped hire
- Scuba diving
Good location, clean room
Lovely room. Friendly staff. Didn’t realise there wasn’t a lift so asked to change rooms to a lower floor which they did no problem. We decided to order a kettle for €20 which was fine. But had to keep asking for coffee milk and sugar which they didn’t seem happy about even though the advert said refills were included. Breakfast was ok. Had hot croissants on day 1 then just cold pastries. There was quite a lot given choice though to be fair. The location however was brilliant. Just a short walk from the harbour and beach and town. There was a street of restaurants that came alive in the evening and it was literally 2 minutes away. Pool was clean and tidy. Open 11-19. This was also bar opening times. I feel the bar should have been open longer