- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Alpendorf Cable Car
- 4 min walk
- Pongau Cathedral
- 5 min drive
- Grafenberg Express Ski Lift
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sankt Johann im Pongau
Located in Sankt Johann im Pongau, Sonnhof Alpendorf is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Liechtenstein Gorge and Kitzloch Gorge, while Salzburger Landes Ski Museum and Huettau Copper Mine are cultural highlights.Visit our Sankt Johann im Pongau travel guide
- Alpendorf Cable Car - 4 min walk
- Pongau Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Grossarltal Ski Resort - 13 min drive
- Flying Mozart Cable Car - 13 min drive
- Grafenberg Express Ski Lift - 22 min drive
- St. Johann im Pongau Station - 4 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sonnhof Stuben – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Excellent Hotel for Ski and Spa
Excellent 4 star hotel for Ski, The staff is very welcoming, The ski and spa facilities are excellent. The suite we were in were tastefully decorated and spacious. The view is amazing. The meal are also excellent for the restaurants . The hotel have direct access to the ski lift to the ski slopes / pistes, overall an amazing expérience.
Pros: Hotel Ski access, Spa and swimming pool. Restaurant .Spacious Rooms
Cons: Dinner service a little slow sometimes. there are a lot of wasted space in the wellness pool area, it needs a hot jacuzzi.
Location: The hotel is located near the ski slope surrounded by other hotels, so a bit isolated, but that was not a problem for our stay